- 17 Mar 2006
Minutes after Hand writings of KlausFoehl
: PLOT: Goal of the PID TAG:
: What is the status quo, where we have holes/redundancies?
Make an overall plot LH1/LH2 over (Theta,P).
Fast Kaons plus slow Kaon: Not only one-dimensional plot but look into the correlations as well.
Simulations, background generators, reaction generators
: Acceptanceas flat as possible in order not to loose partial waves
all PID from gamma to D, a lot of pairs
particle ID, maximum likelyhood of many detectors combined
- questions to be answered for the next meeting:
- Acceptance of Detectors
- momentum range
- angular range
- particle seperation, sigma(Theta,P)
- material budget by upstream detectors (example: performance degradation EMC behind DISC?)
- how to communicate in between the meetings?
- Combination of:
- existing Hypernews
- creation of a new TAGPID - Wiki-page (Georg Schepers) this page will provide a flat memory space for text results and plots
- VRVS-meetings all two-to-four weeks regarding the Wiki-page as common information
- additional work shops might be not needed if the VRVS-meetings work fine
- a TagPid Wiki-page will be installed by GeorgSchepers
- the responsible for the subdetectors provide the informations asked or find the person who provides them
- Georg collects the informations and puts it there (if it was not done already by the responsible of the detector)
- Georg e-mails for the name and location of the Wiki page
- VRVS meetings will take place, the first about four weeks after the Panda meeting at Dresden
- Georg e-mails for the date and conditions of the page (remark! please install and check the VRVS on your machine (www.vrvs.org) while before the VRVS-meeting that you are sure to be able to take part!)