1. PID TAG VRVS Meeting (26.04.2006)

Agenda

  • Communications

  • Which Detector identifies what particles under which angle?
    • What was achieved untill now?
    • What is missing?

  • How to go on?
    • Ideas
    • Glasgow
    • next VRVS to prepare for PANDA meeting @ GSI

Results and Decisions

  • Communications
    • for the communications concerning the PID TAG the PID TAG Forum at GSI will be used
http://forum.gsi.de/
    • the Cherenkov group moves also to the GSI Forum.

Consequently the HyperNews Forum of the Cherenkov group will be "closed".

Following that, the page Tasksans Results looks now as following:

  • TpC
    • B. Ketzer / S. Neubert

    • Naming of the Detectors
      • to avoid further confusions Bern will post a sketch of the PANDA detector with the names of each detector part

  • How to go on
    • the Pandtagpid Wiki page will be filled and updated contineously and interactively
    • Georg will contact the responsible of the detectors who didn't post their contribution to the PANDA PID yet
    • some of the PID TAG members (Cherenkov) will meet in Glasgow in May
    • the next VRVS meeting will take place in the 4th week of May to prepare the PID TAG meeting of the PANDA meeting at GSI

-- GeorgSchepers - 27 Apr 2006
Topic revision: r3 - 26 May 2006, GeorgSchepers
 
This site is powered by FoswikiCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding PANDA Wiki? Send feedback
Imprint (in German)
Privacy Policy (in German)