Magnet Meeting at Krakow
14:00-16:00 CET Tue 24/06/2008 probably in room 230
Topics for discussion
- Fixing interfaces and the interface document.
- The work on the TDR (what needs to be done, who does it, and editorial issues)
- The status of producing a field map for the simulations, and how this can be compared and cross checked.
You are most welcome to connect via EVO http://evo.caltech.edu/
looking for the Magnet Meeting in the PANDA comunity. The password is "magnet" again
- Minutes of last meeting
- The interface document: Evie Downie
- Technical Design Report: Inti Lehmann
- Field and Cryogenics: Andrea Bersani
- Status and method to create a field map: Lars Schmitt
- Space in the Endcap: Genadii Alexeev
Files and Presentations
- Inti Lehmann: mag_agenda080624.ppt: Agenda and discussion on TDR at magnet meeting in Krakow
- Mag080624.pdf: E. J. Downie presentation on Draft Interface Document v0.4.0 for Magnet Group Meeting on 24/06/08
Please upload and check also for the contributions on the PANDA meeting server.
-- Created by IntiLehmann
- 18 Jun 2008