Detector Integration & Yoke Lamination
Detector Integration Questions
Questions recieved on 20/11/07
- Have we decided on the end cap DIRC dimensions?
- Have we a precise idea on the way we keep the end cap EMC?
- Do we know how long can the barrel DIRC be?
- Do we know how many cables and pipes must cross the yoke, and where?
- Do we know how the pumping for the target is affected by our choices on the barrel diameter and the distance between the upward door and the IP?
- Do we know how to mount the cryostat and the cryo turret in the yoke?
- Do we know how to suspend the cryostat in the yoke?
- Do we know if the lamination is needed for physics? (I'd like a motivated answer, here)
- How much iron is needed for muon-pion separation?
- Have we an idea of the cost increase of the lamination?
- Do we know how many layers are needed?
- Do we know what tolerance is needed to mount the muon chambers?
Yoke Lamination Questions & Investigation Results
These issues should be collated here.
-- Created by EvieDownie
- 20 Nov 2007