Minutes of the forward endcap EMC Vibe/eZuce meeting, 23rd of September 2019, 14:00-14:40
- Basel: -
- Bochum: Claudius, Jan R., Malte, Miriam, Matthias, Tobias H., Tom
- Bonn: Christoph, Johannes
- Groningen: -
- Stockholm: -
- Uppsala: -
- Giessen: -
- GSI: -
- Analysis of noise introduction in APD channels via the annealing LEDs and their cablings still going on (Johannes)
- Suggestions for climate chamber shielding (rubber sealing of door) as done in Bochum will be given (photos, shielding tape type)
- Measurements (estimations) of the free space between front lid and backplane have been done by Clausius/Tobias and Tom, repsectively: 322-324 mm.
- The routing of the front cooling line was choosen according to the maximum free space between front lid and submodules, a drawing will be given to Bonn (Christoph)
- The situation of SADC redesign work at KVI is still unclear, no reply from Myroslav or Rick.
- Maybe Ulrike is able to get an answer...
- 15 Oct 2019