Difference: MinutesPidtagmeeting01 (1 vs. 8)

Revision 8
19 Apr 2006 - Main.GeorgSchepers
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="1stPIDTAGmeeting"
-- GeorgSchepers - 17 Mar 2006
Revision 7
06 Apr 2006 - Main.GeorgSchepers
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="1stPIDTAGmeeting"
-- GeorgSchepers - 17 Mar 2006
Line: 46 to 46
 
      • VRVS-meetings all two-to-four weeks regarding the Wiki-page as common information
      • additional work shops might be not needed if the VRVS-meetings work fine
Changed:
<
<
>
>
 
    • a TagPid Wiki-page will be installed by GeorgSchepers
    • the responsible for the subdetectors provide the informations asked or find the person who provides them
    • Georg collects the informations and puts it there (if it was not done already by the responsible of the detector)
Revision 6
06 Apr 2006 - Main.GeorgSchepers
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="1stPIDTAGmeeting"
-- GeorgSchepers - 17 Mar 2006
Line: 55 to 55
 
    • Georg e-mails for the date and conditions of the page (remark! please install and check the VRVS on your machine (www.vrvs.org) while before the VRVS-meeting that you are sure to be able to take part!)

META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="Goal of the PID TAG" date="1142679285" name="KP_plot1.JPG" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Jorjito\My Documents\MyTalks\PANDA\TAG-PID\KP_plot1.JPG" size="8723" user="GeorgSchepers" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META TOPICMOVED by="GeorgSchepers" date="1144320355" from="Pandatagpid.MinutesDresden0306" to="Pandatagpid.MinutesPidtagmeeting01"
Revision 5
06 Apr 2006 - Main.GeorgSchepers
Line: 1 to 1
Changed:
<
<
META TOPICPARENT name="DresDen0306"
>
>
META TOPICPARENT name="1stPIDTAGmeeting"
  -- GeorgSchepers - 17 Mar 2006

Minutes after Hand writings of KlausFoehl

Revision 4
27 Mar 2006 - Main.GeorgSchepers
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="DresDen0306"
-- GeorgSchepers - 17 Mar 2006
Line: 35 to 35
 
      • angular range
    • particle seperation, sigma (Theta,P)
Added:
>
>
    • material budget by upstream detectors (example: performance degradation EMC behind DISC?)
 

  • how to communicate in between the meetings?
Changed:
<
<
Combination of:
>
>
    • Combination of:
 
    • existing Hypernews
    • creation of a new TAGPID - Wiki-page (Georg Schepers) this page will provide a flat memory space for text results and plots
    • VRVS-meetings all two-to-four weeks regarding the Wiki-page as common information
    • additional work shops might be not needed if the VRVS-meetings work fine
Added:
>
>
  • DecisionsandTasksDresden0206
    • a TagPid Wiki-page will be installed by GeorgSchepers
    • the responsible for the subdetectors provide the informations asked or find the person who provides them
    • Georg collects the informations and puts it there (if it was not done already by the responsible of the detector)
    • Georg e-mails for the name and location of the Wiki page
    • VRVS meetings will take place, the first about four weeks after the Panda meeting at Dresden
    • Georg e-mails for the date and conditions of the page (remark! please install and check the VRVS on your machine (www.vrvs.org) while before the VRVS-meeting that you are sure to be able to take part!)
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="Goal of the PID TAG" date="1142679285" name="KP_plot1.JPG" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Jorjito\My Documents\MyTalks\PANDA\TAG-PID\KP_plot1.JPG" size="8723" user="GeorgSchepers" version="1.1"
Revision 3
27 Mar 2006 - Main.GeorgSchepers
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="DresDen0306"
-- GeorgSchepers - 17 Mar 2006

Minutes after Hand writings of KlausFoehl

Changed:
<
<
>
>
 
Changed:
<
<

First Questions to ask

>
>
  • First Questions to ask:
 
Changed:
<
<
>
>
KlausPeters: PLOT: Goal of the PID TAG:
  Goal of the PID TAG
Changed:
<
<
  • IntiLehmann: What is the status quo, where we have holes/redundancies?
>
>

IntiLehmann: What is the status quo, where we have holes/redundancies?
 

Make an overall plot LH1/LH2 over (Theta,P).
Line: 18 to 19
 

Simulations, background generators, reaction generators
Changed:
<
<
  • KlausPeters: Acceptanceas flat as possible in order not to loose partial waves
>
>
KlausPeters: Acceptanceas flat as possible in order not to loose partial waves
 

all PID from gamma to D, a lot of pairs
Line: 27 to 28
  particle ID, maximum likelyhood of many detectors combined

Added:
>
>

  • questions to be answered for the next meeting: *Acceptance of Detectors
      • momentum range
      • angular range
    • particle seperation, sigma (Theta,P)

  • how to communicate in between the meetings?
Combination of:
    • existing Hypernews
    • creation of a new TAGPID - Wiki-page (Georg Schepers) this page will provide a flat memory space for text results and plots
    • VRVS-meetings all two-to-four weeks regarding the Wiki-page as common information
    • additional work shops might be not needed if the VRVS-meetings work fine
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="Goal of the PID TAG" date="1142679285" name="KP_plot1.JPG" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Jorjito\My Documents\MyTalks\PANDA\TAG-PID\KP_plot1.JPG" size="8723" user="GeorgSchepers" version="1.1"
Revision 2
18 Mar 2006 - Main.GeorgSchepers
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="DresDen0306"
Added:
>
>
-- GeorgSchepers - 17 Mar 2006
 
Added:
>
>

Minutes after Hand writings of KlausFoehl

First Questions to ask

  • KlausPeters: PLOT: Goal of the PID TAG:
    Goal of the PID TAG
  • IntiLehmann: What is the status quo, where we have holes/redundancies?

Make an overall plot LH1/LH2 over (Theta,P).

Fast Kaons plus slow Kaon: Not only one-dimensional plot but look into the correlations as well.

Simulations, background generators, reaction generators

  • KlausPeters: Acceptanceas flat as possible in order not to loose partial waves

all PID from gamma to D, a lot of pairs

electron-pion-separation

particle ID, maximum likelyhood of many detectors combined
 
Deleted:
<
<
-- GeorgSchepers - 17 Mar 2006
 
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="Goal of the PID TAG" date="1142679285" name="KP_plot1.JPG" path="C:\Documents and Settings\Jorjito\My Documents\MyTalks\PANDA\TAG-PID\KP_plot1.JPG" size="8723" user="GeorgSchepers" version="1.1"
 
This site is powered by FoswikiCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding PANDA Wiki? Send feedback
Imprint (in German)
Privacy Policy (in German)