Difference: ForwardEndcapMeetings (1 vs. 151)

Revision 151
Changes from r145 to r151
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"
Line: 421 to 421
 

Meeting May 31, 2021 at 14:00

Added:
>
>

Meeting June 28, 2021 at 14:00

Meeting July 12, 2021 at 14:00

Meeting August 9, 2021 at 14:00

Meeting August 23, 2021 at 14:00

Meeting September 6, 2021 at 14:00

Meeting September 20, 2021 at 14:00

Meeting October 4, 2021 at 14:00

  - Main.Thomas Held - 13 Aug 2019
Revision 145
Changes from r139 to r145
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"
Line: 395 to 395
 

Meeting January 11, 2021 at 14:00

Changed:
<
<
>
>
 

Meeting January 25, 2021 at 14:00

Added:
>
>

Meeting February 8, 2021 at 14:00

Meeting February 22, 2021 at 14:00

Meeting March 22, 2021 at 14:00

Meeting April 19, 2021 at 14:00

Meeting May 3, 2021 at 14:00

Meeting May 17, 2021 at 14:00

Meeting May 31, 2021 at 14:00

  - Main.Thomas Held - 13 Aug 2019
Revision 139
Changes from r133 to r139
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"
Line: 379 to 379
 

Meeting September 21, 2020 at 14:00

Added:
>
>

Meeting October 5, 2020 at 14:00

Meeting November 2, 2020 at 14:00

Meeting November 16, 2020 at 14:00

Meeting November 30, 2020 at 14:00

Meeting December 14, 2020 at 14:00

Meeting January 11, 2021 at 14:00

Meeting January 25, 2021 at 14:00

  - Main.Thomas Held - 13 Aug 2019
Revision 133
Changes from r127 to r133
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"
Line: 358 to 358
 

Meeting June 15, 2020 at 14:00

Added:
>
>

Meeting June 29, 2020 at 14:00

Meeting July 13, 2020 at 14:00

Meeting July 27, 2020 at 14:00

Meeting August 10, 2020 at 14:00

Meeting August 24, 2020 at 14:00

Meeting September 7, 2020 at 14:00

Meeting September 21, 2020 at 14:00

  - Main.Thomas Held - 13 Aug 2019
Revision 127
Changes from r121 to r127
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"
Line: 6 to 6
 

Meeting schedule

Changed:
<
<
Every second Monday at 14:00 we have a SeeVogh meeting to discuss the status of the design and production of the forward endcap EMC.
>
>
Every other Monday at 14:00 we have a SeeVogh meeting to discuss the status of the design and production of the forward endcap EMC.
 

The SeeVogh session named "PANDA forward endcap EMC" can be accessed with the usual PANDA web password.
Deleted:
<
<
October 2021
          01 02
03 04 05 06 07 08 09
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

November 2021
  01 02 03 04 05 06
07 08 09 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

  • 21 Nov 2016 - SeeVogh
  • 6 Dec 2016 - EMC GSI
  • 19 Dec 2016 - SeeVogh * 16 Jan 2017 - SeeVogh
 

Meeting: August 18, 2014

Line: 347 to 340
 

Meeting February 24, 2020 at 14:00

Added:
>
>

Meeting March 9, 2020 at 14:00

Meeting March 23, 2020 at 14:00

Meeting April 6, 2020 at 14:00

Meeting April 20, 2020 at 14:00

Meeting May 4, 2020 at 14:00

Meeting June 15, 2020 at 14:00

  - Main.Thomas Held - 13 Aug 2019
Revision 121
Changes from r115 to r121
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"
Line: 329 to 329
 

Meeting December 02, 2019 at 14:00

Added:
>
>

Meeting December 16, 2019 at 14:00

Meeting January 13, 2020 at 14:00

SADC Crate Design Related Meeting January 16, 2020 at 11:00

Meeting January 27, 2020 at 14:00

Meeting February 10, 2020 at 14:00

Meeting February 24, 2020 at 14:00

  - Main.Thomas Held - 13 Aug 2019
Revision 115
Changes from r109 to r115
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"
Line: 311 to 311
 

Meeting August 26, 2019 at 14:00

Added:
>
>

Meeting September 09, 2019 at 14:00

Meeting September 23, 2019 at 14:00

Meeting October 7, 2019 at 14:00

Meeting October 21, 2019 at 14:00

Meeting November 18, 2019 at 14:00

Meeting December 02, 2019 at 14:00

  - Main.Thomas Held - 13 Aug 2019
Revision 109
Changes from r103 to r109
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"
Line: 287 to 287
 

Meeting May 6, 2019 at 14:00

Changed:
<
<
- ThomasHeld - 12 Oct 2016
>
>

Meeting May 20, 2019 at 14:00

Meeting June 03, 2019 at 14:00

Meeting June 17, 2019 at 14:00

Meeting July 01, 2019 at 14:00

Meeting July 15, 2019 at 14:00

Meeting July 29, 2019 at 14:00

Meeting August 12, 2019 at 14:00

Meeting August 26, 2019 at 14:00

- Main.Thomas Held - 13 Aug 2019
Revision 103
Changes from r97 to r103
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"
Line: 260 to 260
 

Meeting November 19, 2018 at 14:00

Changed:
<
<

Meeting Dezember 03, 2018 at 14:00

>
>

Meeting December 03, 2018 at 14:00

 
Added:
>
>

Meeting December 17, 2018 at 14:00

Meeting January 14, 2019 at 14:00

Meeting January 28, 2019 at 14:00

Meeting February 11, 2019 at 14:00

Meeting February 25, 2019 at 14:00

Meeting March 25, 2019 at 14:00

Meeting April 8, 2019 at 14:00

Meeting May 6, 2019 at 14:00

  - ThomasHeld - 12 Oct 2016
Revision 97
Changes from r91 to r97
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"
Line: 244 to 244
 

Meeting August 27, 2018 at 14:00

Added:
>
>

Meeting September 10, 2018 at 14:00

Meeting September 24, 2018 at 14:00

Meeting October 08, 2018 at 14:00

Meeting October 22, 2018 at 14:00

Meeting November 19, 2018 at 14:00

Meeting Dezember 03, 2018 at 14:00

 

- ThomasHeld - 12 Oct 2016
Revision 91
Changes from r85 to r91
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"
Line: 227 to 227
 

Meeting April 9, 2018 at 14:00

Added:
>
>

Meeting April 23, 2018 at 14:00

Meeting May 7, 2018 at 14:00

Meeting June 18, 2018 at 14:00

Meeting July 2, 2018 at 14:00

Meeting August 13, 2018 at 14:00

Meeting August 27, 2018 at 14:00

  - ThomasHeld - 12 Oct 2016
Revision 85
Changes from r79 to r85
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"
Line: 208 to 208
 

Meeting: December 18, 2017 at 14:00

Added:
>
>

Meeting: January 15, 2018 at 14:00

Meeting: January 29, 2018 at 14:00

Meeting February 12, 2018 at 14:00

Meeting March 12, 2018 at 14:00

Meeting March 26, 2018 at 14:00

Meeting April 9, 2018 at 14:00

 

- ThomasHeld - 12 Oct 2016
Revision 79
Changes from r73 to r79
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"
Line: 191 to 191
 

Meeting: September 25, 2017 at 14:00

Added:
>
>

Meeting: October 9, 2017 at 14:00

Meeting: October 23, 2017 at 14:00

Meeting: November 7, 2017 at 14:00

Meeting: November 20, 2017 at 14:00

Meeting: December 4, 2017 at 14:00

Meeting: December 18, 2017 at 14:00

  - ThomasHeld - 12 Oct 2016
Revision 73
Changes from r67 to r73
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"
Line: 173 to 173
 

Meeting: June 19, 2017 at 14:00

Added:
>
>

Meeting: July 3, 2017 at 14:00

Meeting: July 17, 2017 at 14:00

Meeting: July 31, 2017 at 14:00

Meeting: August 14, 2017 at 14:00

Meeting: August 28, 2017 at 14:00

Meeting: September 25, 2017 at 14:00

  - ThomasHeld - 12 Oct 2016
Revision 67
Changes from r61 to r67
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"
Line: 155 to 155
 

Meeting: February 13, 2017 at 14:00

Added:
>
>

Meeting: February 27, 2017 at 14:00

Meeting: March 27, 2017 at 14:00

Meeting: April 24, 2017 at 14:00

Meeting: May 8, 2017 at 14:00

Meeting: May 22, 2017 at 14:00

Meeting: June 19, 2017 at 14:00

  - ThomasHeld - 12 Oct 2016
Revision 61
Changes from r55 to r61
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"
Line: 12 to 12
 

October 2021
          01 02
03 04 05 06 07 08 09
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

November 2021
  01 02 03 04 05 06
07 08 09 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Changed:
<
<
  • 17 Aug 2015 - SeeVogh
  • 31 Aug 2015 - SeeVogh
  • 8 Sep 2015 - EMC GSI
  • 28 Sep 2015 - SeeVogh
  • 12 Oct 2015 - SeeVogh
  • 26 Oct 2015 - SeeVogh
>
>
  • 21 Nov 2016 - SeeVogh
  • 6 Dec 2016 - EMC GSI
  • 19 Dec 2016 - SeeVogh * 16 Jan 2017 - SeeVogh
 

Meeting: August 18, 2014

Line: 138 to 136
 

Meeting: October 24, 2016 at 14:00

Added:
>
>

Meeting: November 7, 2016 at 14:00

Meeting: November 21, 2016 at 14:00

Meeting: December 19, 2016 at 14:00

Meeting: January 16, 2017 at 14:00

Meeting: January 30, 2017 at 14:00

Meeting: February 13, 2017 at 14:00

 
Changed:
<
<
-- ThomasHeld - 12 Oct 2016
>
>
- ThomasHeld - 12 Oct 2016
Revision 55
Changes from r49 to r55
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"
Line: 120 to 120
 

Meeting: July 18, 2016 at 14:00

Added:
>
>

Meeting: August 1, 2016 at 14:00

Meeting: August 15, 2016 at 14:00

Meeting: August 29, 2016 at 14:00

Meeting: September 26, 2016 at 14:00

Meeting: October 10, 2016 at 14:00

Meeting: October 24, 2016 at 14:00

 
Changed:
<
<
-- ThomasHeld - 20 Aug 2015
>
>
-- ThomasHeld - 12 Oct 2016
Revision 49
Changes from r43 to r49
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"
Line: 103 to 103
 

Meeting: April 11, 2016 at 14:00

Added:
>
>

Meeting: April 25, 2016 at 15:00

Meeting: May 9, 2016 at 14:00

Meeting: May 23, 2016 at 14:00

Meeting: June 20, 2016 at 14:00

Meeting: July 4, 2016 at 14:00

Meeting: July 18, 2016 at 14:00

  -- ThomasHeld - 20 Aug 2015
Revision 43
Changes from r37 to r43
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"
Line: 84 to 84
 

Meeting: November 23, 2015 at 14:00

Added:
>
>

Meeting: December 21, 2015 at 14:00

Meeting: January 18, 2016 at 14:00

Meeting: February 1, 2016 at 14:00

Meeting: February 15, 2016 at 14:00

Meeting: March 14, 2016 at 14:00

Meeting: April 11, 2016 at 14:00

 

-- ThomasHeld - 20 Aug 2015
Revision 37
Changes from r31 to r37
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"
Added:
>
>
 

Meeting schedule

Line: 10 to 12
 

October 2021
          01 02
03 04 05 06 07 08 09
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

November 2021
  01 02 03 04 05 06
07 08 09 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Deleted:
<
<
  • 13 Apr 2015 - SeeVogh
  • 27 Apr 2015 - Mechanics GSI
  • 28 Apr 2015 - Mechanics GSI
  • 11 May 2015 - SeeVogh
  • 9 Jun 2015 - EMC Uppsala
  • 22 Jun 2015 - SeeVogh
  • 6 Jul 2015 - SeeVogh
 
  • 17 Aug 2015 - SeeVogh
  • 31 Aug 2015 - SeeVogh
Added:
>
>
  • 8 Sep 2015 - EMC GSI
  • 28 Sep 2015 - SeeVogh
  • 12 Oct 2015 - SeeVogh
  • 26 Oct 2015 - SeeVogh
 

Meeting: August 18, 2014

Line: 73 to 72
 

Meeting: August 31, 2015 at 14:00

Added:
>
>

Meeting: September 28, 2015 at 14:00

Meeting: October 12, 2015 at 14:00

Meeting: November 9, 2015 at 14:00

Meeting: November 23, 2015 at 14:00

 

-- ThomasHeld - 20 Aug 2015
Revision 31
Changes from r25 to r31
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"
Line: 10 to 10
 

October 2021
          01 02
03 04 05 06 07 08 09
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

November 2021
  01 02 03 04 05 06
07 08 09 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Deleted:
<
<
  • 1 Sep 2014 - SeeVogh
  • 9 Sep 2014 - Frascati
  • 29 Sep 2014 - SeeVogh
  • 13 Oct 2014 - 10:30 SeeVogh
  • 27 Oct 2014 - SeeVogh
  • 10 Nov 2014 - SeeVogh
  • 24 Nov 2014 - Rauischholzhausen
  • 25 Nov 2014 - Rauischholzhausen
  • 9 Dez 2014 - Jülich
  • 19 Jan 2015 - SeeVogh
  • 2 Feb 2015 - SeeVogh
  • 16 Feb 2015 - SeeVogh
  • 23 Feb 2015 - SeeVogh
  • 2 Mar 2015 - SeeVogh
  • 17 Mar 2015 - EMC Giessen
 
  • 13 Apr 2015 - SeeVogh
  • 27 Apr 2015 - Mechanics GSI
  • 28 Apr 2015 - Mechanics GSI
  • 11 May 2015 - SeeVogh
  • 9 Jun 2015 - EMC Uppsala
  • 22 Jun 2015 - SeeVogh
Added:
>
>
  • 6 Jul 2015 - SeeVogh
  • 17 Aug 2015 - SeeVogh
  • 31 Aug 2015 - SeeVogh
 

Meeting: August 18, 2014

Deleted:
<
<
 
Changed:
<
<
>
>

 

Meeting: September 1, 2014

Added:
>
>

 

Meeting: September 29, 2014

Deleted:
<
<
 
  • Agenda: cooling, shaper & ADC, cable length and cabling, mechanics. Minutes2014-09-29
Changed:
<
<
>
>

 

Meeting: October 13, 2014 at 10:30

Changed:
<
<
>
>

 

Meeting: October 27, 2014 at 14:00

Changed:
<
<
>
>

 

Meeting: November 10, 2014 at 14:00

  • Agenda: Mechanics: update on crates, Cables (update), VPTT measurements in magnetic field, APD lab results, AOT Minutes2014-11-10
Changed:
<
<
>
>

 

Meeting: January 19, 2015 at 14:00

Line: 73 to 60
 

Meeting: May 11, 2015 at 14:00

Changed:
<
<
  • Agenda: Status of all subsystems, news from mechanics workshop at GSI.
>
>
  • Agenda: Status of all subsystems, (ADC crate design), news from mechanics workshop at GSI Minutes2015-05-11.

Meeting: June 22, 2015 at 13:30

  • Agenda: Results from the Bonn VPTT cosmics setup, Status of the subsystems (preamps, ADCs, mechanics) Minutes2015-06-22.

Meeting: July 6, 2015 at 14:00

Meeting: August 17, 2015 at 14:00

  • Agenda: Signal shaping, ADC crate issues, assembly of more 'final' type subunits, Minutes2015-08-17.

Meeting: August 31, 2015 at 14:00

 
Changed:
<
<
-- FritzHerbertHeinsius - 26 Mar 2015
>
>
-- ThomasHeld - 20 Aug 2015
Revision 25
Changes from r19 to r25
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"
Line: 24 to 24
 
  • 16 Feb 2015 - SeeVogh
  • 23 Feb 2015 - SeeVogh
  • 2 Mar 2015 - SeeVogh
Added:
>
>
  • 17 Mar 2015 - EMC Giessen
  • 13 Apr 2015 - SeeVogh
  • 27 Apr 2015 - Mechanics GSI
  • 28 Apr 2015 - Mechanics GSI
  • 11 May 2015 - SeeVogh
  • 9 Jun 2015 - EMC Uppsala
  • 22 Jun 2015 - SeeVogh
 

Meeting: August 18, 2014

Line: 54 to 61
 
  • Agenda: Meeting shifted to February 23rd. Only brief discussion about shaper. Simulation from Pawel welcomed.

Meeting: February 23, 2015 at 15:15

Changed:
<
<
  • Agenda: Mechanics: crates, Electronics: preamp ringing, shaper, ADC, Photodetectors: APD, VPTT
>
>
 
Added:
>
>

Meeting: March 2, 2015 at 15:15

 
Added:
>
>

Meeting: April 13, 2015 at 15:15

  • Agenda: Status of all subsystems, news from FEE/DAQ workshop and preparation for mechanics workshop at GSI Minutes2015-04-13.
 
Changed:
<
<
-- FritzHerbertHeinsius - 19 Jan 2015
>
>

Meeting: April 27 - 28, 2016

Meeting: May 11, 2015 at 14:00

  • Agenda: Status of all subsystems, news from mechanics workshop at GSI.

-- FritzHerbertHeinsius - 26 Mar 2015
Revision 19
Changes from r13 to r19
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"
Line: 18 to 18
 
  • 10 Nov 2014 - SeeVogh
  • 24 Nov 2014 - Rauischholzhausen
  • 25 Nov 2014 - Rauischholzhausen
Changed:
<
<
  • 8 Dez 2014 - SeeVogh ?
  • 9 Dez 2014 - Juelich
>
>
  • 9 Dez 2014 - Jülich
  • 19 Jan 2015 - SeeVogh
  • 2 Feb 2015 - SeeVogh
  • 16 Feb 2015 - SeeVogh
  • 23 Feb 2015 - SeeVogh
  • 2 Mar 2015 - SeeVogh
 

Meeting: August 18, 2014

Line: 40 to 44
 

Meeting: November 10, 2014 at 14:00

  • Agenda: Mechanics: update on crates, Cables (update), VPTT measurements in magnetic field, APD lab results, AOT Minutes2014-11-10
Changed:
<
<
-- FritzHerbertHeinsius - 10 Nov 2014
>
>

Meeting: January 19, 2015 at 14:00

Meeting: February 2, 2015 at 15:00

Meeting: February 16, 2015 at 15:15

  • Agenda: Meeting shifted to February 23rd. Only brief discussion about shaper. Simulation from Pawel welcomed.

Meeting: February 23, 2015 at 15:15

  • Agenda: Mechanics: crates, Electronics: preamp ringing, shaper, ADC, Photodetectors: APD, VPTT

-- FritzHerbertHeinsius - 19 Jan 2015
Revision 13
Changes from r7 to r13
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"
Line: 10 to 10
 

October 2021
          01 02
03 04 05 06 07 08 09
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

November 2021
  01 02 03 04 05 06
07 08 09 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Deleted:
<
<
  • 18 Aug 2014 - SeeVogh
 
  • 1 Sep 2014 - SeeVogh
  • 9 Sep 2014 - Frascati
  • 29 Sep 2014 - SeeVogh
Changed:
<
<
  • 13 Oct 2014 - SeeVogh
>
>
  • 13 Oct 2014 - 10:30 SeeVogh
 
  • 27 Oct 2014 - SeeVogh
Added:
>
>
  • 10 Nov 2014 - SeeVogh
  • 24 Nov 2014 - Rauischholzhausen
  • 25 Nov 2014 - Rauischholzhausen
  • 8 Dez 2014 - SeeVogh ?
  • 9 Dez 2014 - Juelich
 

Meeting: August 18, 2014

Line: 25 to 29
 

Meeting: September 29, 2014

Changed:
<
<
  • Agenda: cooling, preamplifier, HV molex connector, cable length, mechanics, APD
>
>
  • Agenda: cooling, shaper & ADC, cable length and cabling, mechanics. Minutes2014-09-29
 
Changed:
<
<
-- FritzHerbertHeinsius - 02 Sep 2014
>
>

Meeting: October 13, 2014 at 10:30

Meeting: October 27, 2014 at 14:00

Meeting: November 10, 2014 at 14:00

  • Agenda: Mechanics: update on crates, Cables (update), VPTT measurements in magnetic field, APD lab results, AOT Minutes2014-11-10

-- FritzHerbertHeinsius - 10 Nov 2014
Revision 7
Changes from r1 to r7
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"
Line: 8 to 8
 

The SeeVogh session named "PANDA forward endcap EMC" can be accessed with the usual PANDA web password.
Changed:
<
<

Meeting: August 18, 2014

Agenda

>
>
October 2021
          01 02
03 04 05 06 07 08 09
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

November 2021
  01 02 03 04 05 06
07 08 09 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        
 
Changed:
<
<
  • Preamplifier gain
>
>
  • 18 Aug 2014 - SeeVogh
  • 1 Sep 2014 - SeeVogh
  • 9 Sep 2014 - Frascati
  • 29 Sep 2014 - SeeVogh
  • 13 Oct 2014 - SeeVogh
  • 27 Oct 2014 - SeeVogh
 
Changed:
<
<
  • Shaper
>
>

Meeting: August 18, 2014

 
Changed:
<
<
  • Cables and routing
>
>
 

Meeting: September 1, 2014

Changed:
<
<
>
>
 

Meeting: September 29, 2014

Changed:
<
<
-- FritzHerbertHeinsius - 14 Aug 2014
>
>
  • Agenda: cooling, preamplifier, HV molex connector, cable length, mechanics, APD

-- FritzHerbertHeinsius - 02 Sep 2014
 
This site is powered by FoswikiCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding PANDA Wiki? Send feedback
Imprint (in German)
Privacy Policy (in German)