Difference: TalksArchive (1 vs. 27)

Revision 27
16 Jan 2019 - Main.TobiasTriffterer
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

PANDA DCS Talks

Line: 11 to 11
  contained in your talk. This will be very likely updated by you later on, but please add a reference/link to the talk where it was first presented.
Added:
>
>

Darmstadt, January 2019

 

Darmstadt, November 2018

  • Status of the DCS for the PANDA EMC, Tobias Triffterer at PANDA Collaboration Meeting 18/3, 06 November 2018, Darmstadt
    Note: The image quality of this PDF file had to be reduced to comply with the upload quota of the PANDA Wiki. The original file can be found in the GSI Indico (access code required).

Darmstadt, May 2018

Line: 188 to 190
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="DCS_Triffterer_Nov2018.pdf" attr="" comment="Status of the DCS for the PANDA EMC (image quality reduced to fit into wiki), talk at PANDA CM 18/3, November 2018" date="1546870636" name="DCS_Triffterer_Nov2018.pdf" path="DCS_Triffterer_Nov2018.pdf" size="1029063" user="TobiasTriffterer" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="DPG2018_Triffterer.pdf" attr="" comment="Structure of the PANDA Detector Control System (reduced image quality), talk at DPG Spring Meeting 2018" date="1546871039" name="DPG2018_Triffterer.pdf" path="DPG2018_Triffterer.pdf" size="2738806" user="TobiasTriffterer" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="DCS_Triffterer_May2018.pdf" attr="" comment="PANDA Detector Control System and Front-End Electronics: Interface Proposal, talk at PANDA DAQ/FEE Workshop 2018" date="1546871253" name="DCS_Triffterer_May2018.pdf" path="DCS_Triffterer_May2018.pdf" size="3472787" user="TobiasTriffterer" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="DCS-Thailand-Jan2019.pdf" attr="" comment="PANDA Detector Control System, PANDA – Thailand Detectors Meeting" date="1547629731" name="DCS-Thailand-Jan2019.pdf" path="DCS-Thailand-Jan2019.pdf" size="4188644" user="TobiasTriffterer" version="1"
Revision 26
07 Jan 2019 - Main.TobiasTriffterer
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

PANDA DCS Talks

Line: 11 to 11
  contained in your talk. This will be very likely updated by you later on, but please add a reference/link to the talk where it was first presented.
Added:
>
>

Darmstadt, November 2018

  • Status of the DCS for the PANDA EMC, Tobias Triffterer at PANDA Collaboration Meeting 18/3, 06 November 2018, Darmstadt
    Note: The image quality of this PDF file had to be reduced to comply with the upload quota of the PANDA Wiki. The original file can be found in the GSI Indico (access code required).

Darmstadt, May 2018

Bochum, March 2018

  • Structure of the PANDA Detector Control System, Tobias Triffterer at DPG Spring Meeting (DPG-Frühjahrstagung) 2018, 27 February 2018, Bochum
    Note: The image quality of this PDF file had to be reduced to comply with the upload quota of the PANDA Wiki. The original file can be provided upon request.

Darmstadt, March 2017

 

Mainz, September 2016

Vienna, November 2015

Line: 174 to 183
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="EMC_Triffterer_Sep2015.pdf" attr="" comment="EMC cooling machine prototype" date="1441902817" name="EMC_Triffterer_Sep2015.pdf" path="EMC_Triffterer_Sep2015.pdf" size="5806179" user="TobiasTriffterer" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="DCS_Triffterer_Nov2015.pdf" attr="" comment="DCS for EMC cooling system, talk at LV. PANDA CM, November 2015" date="1448900699" name="DCS_Triffterer_Nov2015.pdf" path="DCS_Triffterer_Nov2015.pdf" size="4624978" user="TobiasTriffterer" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="EMC_Triffterer_Sep2016.pdf" attr="" comment="Long-Term Stability and Recalibration Requirements of iseg HV Modules, talk at LVIII. PANDA CM, September 2016" date="1474292276" name="EMC_Triffterer_Sep2016.pdf" path="EMC_Triffterer_Sep2016.pdf" size="2271242" user="TobiasTriffterer" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="DCS_Triffterer_Mar2017.pdf" attr="" comment="Performance studies on the new generation of iseg HV power supplies, talk at PANDA CM 17/1, March 2017" date="1546869659" name="DCS_Triffterer_Mar2017.pdf" path="DCS_Triffterer_Mar2017.pdf" size="510343" user="TobiasTriffterer" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="EMC_Triffterer_Mar2017.pdf" attr="" comment="The new generation of iseg HV power supplies: Usage studies for test stand and experiment, talk at PANDA CM 17/1, March 2017" date="1546869868" name="EMC_Triffterer_Mar2017.pdf" path="EMC_Triffterer_Mar2017.pdf" size="518225" user="TobiasTriffterer" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="DCS_Triffterer_Nov2018.pdf" attr="" comment="Status of the DCS for the PANDA EMC (image quality reduced to fit into wiki), talk at PANDA CM 18/3, November 2018" date="1546870636" name="DCS_Triffterer_Nov2018.pdf" path="DCS_Triffterer_Nov2018.pdf" size="1029063" user="TobiasTriffterer" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="DPG2018_Triffterer.pdf" attr="" comment="Structure of the PANDA Detector Control System (reduced image quality), talk at DPG Spring Meeting 2018" date="1546871039" name="DPG2018_Triffterer.pdf" path="DPG2018_Triffterer.pdf" size="2738806" user="TobiasTriffterer" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="DCS_Triffterer_May2018.pdf" attr="" comment="PANDA Detector Control System and Front-End Electronics: Interface Proposal, talk at PANDA DAQ/FEE Workshop 2018" date="1546871253" name="DCS_Triffterer_May2018.pdf" path="DCS_Triffterer_May2018.pdf" size="3472787" user="TobiasTriffterer" version="1"
Revision 25
10 Jan 2018 - Main.PeterZumbruch
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

PANDA DCS Talks

Line: 74 to 74
 
Changed:
<
<
>
>
 
      • Contact: epicsgsi.de
  • feldbauer_thmp.pdf: Temperature and Humidity Monitoring for Proto192 (EMC) - Florian Feldbauer, RUB
  • Preamp_Jlich2009.ppt: A low noise/low power charge preamplifier for LAAPD and VPT detectors - Werner Erni, Basel
Revision 24
19 Sep 2016 - Main.TobiasTriffterer
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

PANDA DCS Talks

Line: 11 to 11
  contained in your talk. This will be very likely updated by you later on, but please add a reference/link to the talk where it was first presented.
Added:
>
>

Mainz, September 2016

 

Vienna, November 2015

GSI, September 2015

Line: 171 to 173
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="DCS_Triffterer.pdf" attr="" comment="Review of the PANDA EPICS hands-on tutorial, talk at LII. PANDA Collaboration Meeting, March 2015" date="1426611483" moveby="TobiasTriffterer" movedto="DCS.TalksArchive.DCS_Triffterer_Mar2015.pdf" movedwhen="1426611549" movefrom="DCS.TalksArchive.DCS_Triffterer.pdf" name="DCS_Triffterer_Mar2015.pdf" path="DCS_Triffterer.pdf" size="4323035" user="TobiasTriffterer" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="EMC_Triffterer_Sep2015.pdf" attr="" comment="EMC cooling machine prototype" date="1441902817" name="EMC_Triffterer_Sep2015.pdf" path="EMC_Triffterer_Sep2015.pdf" size="5806179" user="TobiasTriffterer" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="DCS_Triffterer_Nov2015.pdf" attr="" comment="DCS for EMC cooling system, talk at LV. PANDA CM, November 2015" date="1448900699" name="DCS_Triffterer_Nov2015.pdf" path="DCS_Triffterer_Nov2015.pdf" size="4624978" user="TobiasTriffterer" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="EMC_Triffterer_Sep2016.pdf" attr="" comment="Long-Term Stability and Recalibration Requirements of iseg HV Modules, talk at LVIII. PANDA CM, September 2016" date="1474292276" name="EMC_Triffterer_Sep2016.pdf" path="EMC_Triffterer_Sep2016.pdf" size="2271242" user="TobiasTriffterer" version="1"
Revision 23
30 Nov 2015 - Main.TobiasTriffterer
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

PANDA DCS Talks

Line: 11 to 11
  contained in your talk. This will be very likely updated by you later on, but please add a reference/link to the talk where it was first presented.
Added:
>
>

Vienna, November 2015

 

GSI, September 2015

Gießen, March 2015

Line: 168 to 170
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="DCS_Triffterer.pdf" attr="" comment="Detector control system for the EMC, talk at XLV. PANDA CM, June 2013" date="1418231135" moveby="TobiasTriffterer" movedto="DCS.TalksArchive.DCS_Triffterer_Jun2013.pdf" movedwhen="1418231171" movefrom="DCS.TalksArchive.DCS_Triffterer.pdf" name="DCS_Triffterer_Jun2013.pdf" path="DCS_Triffterer.pdf" size="4281597" user="TobiasTriffterer" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="DCS_Triffterer.pdf" attr="" comment="Review of the PANDA EPICS hands-on tutorial, talk at LII. PANDA Collaboration Meeting, March 2015" date="1426611483" moveby="TobiasTriffterer" movedto="DCS.TalksArchive.DCS_Triffterer_Mar2015.pdf" movedwhen="1426611549" movefrom="DCS.TalksArchive.DCS_Triffterer.pdf" name="DCS_Triffterer_Mar2015.pdf" path="DCS_Triffterer.pdf" size="4323035" user="TobiasTriffterer" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="EMC_Triffterer_Sep2015.pdf" attr="" comment="EMC cooling machine prototype" date="1441902817" name="EMC_Triffterer_Sep2015.pdf" path="EMC_Triffterer_Sep2015.pdf" size="5806179" user="TobiasTriffterer" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="DCS_Triffterer_Nov2015.pdf" attr="" comment="DCS for EMC cooling system, talk at LV. PANDA CM, November 2015" date="1448900699" name="DCS_Triffterer_Nov2015.pdf" path="DCS_Triffterer_Nov2015.pdf" size="4624978" user="TobiasTriffterer" version="1"
Revision 22
10 Sep 2015 - Main.TobiasTriffterer
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

PANDA DCS Talks

Line: 11 to 11
  contained in your talk. This will be very likely updated by you later on, but please add a reference/link to the talk where it was first presented.
Added:
>
>

GSI, September 2015

 

Gießen, March 2015

Jülich, December 2014

Line: 165 to 167
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="DCS_Triffterer.pdf" attr="" comment="FEMC DCS status and available devices for PANDA Slow Control, talk at XLIX. PANDA CM, June 2014" date="1418230874" moveby="TobiasTriffterer" movedto="DCS.TalksArchive.DCS_Triffterer_Jun2014.pdf" movedwhen="1418230916" movefrom="DCS.TalksArchive.DCS_Triffterer.pdf" name="DCS_Triffterer_Jun2014.pdf" path="DCS_Triffterer.pdf" size="7789111" user="TobiasTriffterer" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="DCS_Triffterer.pdf" attr="" comment="Detector control system for the EMC, talk at XLV. PANDA CM, June 2013" date="1418231135" moveby="TobiasTriffterer" movedto="DCS.TalksArchive.DCS_Triffterer_Jun2013.pdf" movedwhen="1418231171" movefrom="DCS.TalksArchive.DCS_Triffterer.pdf" name="DCS_Triffterer_Jun2013.pdf" path="DCS_Triffterer.pdf" size="4281597" user="TobiasTriffterer" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="DCS_Triffterer.pdf" attr="" comment="Review of the PANDA EPICS hands-on tutorial, talk at LII. PANDA Collaboration Meeting, March 2015" date="1426611483" moveby="TobiasTriffterer" movedto="DCS.TalksArchive.DCS_Triffterer_Mar2015.pdf" movedwhen="1426611549" movefrom="DCS.TalksArchive.DCS_Triffterer.pdf" name="DCS_Triffterer_Mar2015.pdf" path="DCS_Triffterer.pdf" size="4323035" user="TobiasTriffterer" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="EMC_Triffterer_Sep2015.pdf" attr="" comment="EMC cooling machine prototype" date="1441902817" name="EMC_Triffterer_Sep2015.pdf" path="EMC_Triffterer_Sep2015.pdf" size="5806179" user="TobiasTriffterer" version="1"
Revision 21
17 Mar 2015 - Main.TobiasTriffterer
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

PANDA DCS Talks

Line: 11 to 11
  contained in your talk. This will be very likely updated by you later on, but please add a reference/link to the talk where it was first presented.
Added:
>
>

Gießen, March 2015

 

Jülich, December 2014

GSI, June 2014

Line: 162 to 164
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="DCS_Triffterer.pdf" attr="" comment="Alarm notification system for PANDA prototypes, talk at LI. PANDA CM, December 2014" date="1418230540" moveby="TobiasTriffterer" movedto="DCS.TalksArchive.DCS_Triffterer_Dec2014.pdf" movedwhen="1418230674" movefrom="DCS.TalksArchive.DCS_Triffterer.pdf" name="DCS_Triffterer_Dec2014.pdf" path="DCS_Triffterer.pdf" size="8783006" user="TobiasTriffterer" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="DCS_Triffterer.pdf" attr="" comment="FEMC DCS status and available devices for PANDA Slow Control, talk at XLIX. PANDA CM, June 2014" date="1418230874" moveby="TobiasTriffterer" movedto="DCS.TalksArchive.DCS_Triffterer_Jun2014.pdf" movedwhen="1418230916" movefrom="DCS.TalksArchive.DCS_Triffterer.pdf" name="DCS_Triffterer_Jun2014.pdf" path="DCS_Triffterer.pdf" size="7789111" user="TobiasTriffterer" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="DCS_Triffterer.pdf" attr="" comment="Detector control system for the EMC, talk at XLV. PANDA CM, June 2013" date="1418231135" moveby="TobiasTriffterer" movedto="DCS.TalksArchive.DCS_Triffterer_Jun2013.pdf" movedwhen="1418231171" movefrom="DCS.TalksArchive.DCS_Triffterer.pdf" name="DCS_Triffterer_Jun2013.pdf" path="DCS_Triffterer.pdf" size="4281597" user="TobiasTriffterer" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="DCS_Triffterer.pdf" attr="" comment="Review of the PANDA EPICS hands-on tutorial, talk at LII. PANDA Collaboration Meeting, March 2015" date="1426611483" moveby="TobiasTriffterer" movedto="DCS.TalksArchive.DCS_Triffterer_Mar2015.pdf" movedwhen="1426611549" movefrom="DCS.TalksArchive.DCS_Triffterer.pdf" name="DCS_Triffterer_Mar2015.pdf" path="DCS_Triffterer.pdf" size="4323035" user="TobiasTriffterer" version="1"
Revision 20
10 Dec 2014 - Main.TobiasTriffterer
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

PANDA DCS Talks

Line: 10 to 10
  Please add and explain novel ideas in our IdeaBank and document hardware in our SupportedHardware wiki even if this information is contained in your talk. This will be very likely updated by you later on, but please add a reference/link to the talk where it was first presented.
Changed:
<
<

Julich, October 2013

>
>

Jülich, December 2014

GSI, June 2014

Jülich, October 2013

 

GSI, June 2013

Added:
>
>
 

GSI, December 2012

Line: 50 to 55
 
Changed:
<
<

Juelich, September 2009

>
>

Jülich, September 2009

 

Line: 154 to 159
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="Mario_IFIN_HH_PANDA_DCS_XLV_CM_.pdf" attr="" comment="%22Status of PANDA DCS activities in Magurele - Part I%22, Mario Bragadireanu at the XLV CM DCS Session" date="1418200160" name="Mario_IFIN_HH_PANDA_DCS_XLV_CM_.pdf" path="Mario_IFIN_HH_PANDA_DCS_XLV_CM .pdf" size="2570751" user="MarioBragadireanu" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="Matei_IFIN_HH_PANDA_DCS_XLV_CM.pdf" attr="" comment="%22Status of PANDA DCS activities in Magurele - Part II%22, Matei Vaile at the XLV CM DCS Session" date="1418200757" name="Matei_IFIN_HH_PANDA_DCS_XLV_CM.pdf" path="Matei_IFIN_HH_PANDA_DCS_XLV_CM.pdf" size="3415427" user="MarioBragadireanu" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="Mario_IFIN_HH_PANDA_STT_DCS_Julich_10.10.2013.pdf" attr="" comment="%22STT HV and Slow Control Systems%22, Mario Bragadireanu at PANDA STT Workshop, 10 October 2013, Julich." date="1418201507" name="Mario_IFIN_HH_PANDA_STT_DCS_Julich_10.10.2013.pdf" path="Mario_IFIN_HH_PANDA_STT_DCS_Julich_10.10.2013.pdf" size="2922837" user="MarioBragadireanu" version="1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="DCS_Triffterer.pdf" attr="" comment="Alarm notification system for PANDA prototypes, talk at LI. PANDA CM, December 2014" date="1418230540" moveby="TobiasTriffterer" movedto="DCS.TalksArchive.DCS_Triffterer_Dec2014.pdf" movedwhen="1418230674" movefrom="DCS.TalksArchive.DCS_Triffterer.pdf" name="DCS_Triffterer_Dec2014.pdf" path="DCS_Triffterer.pdf" size="8783006" user="TobiasTriffterer" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="DCS_Triffterer.pdf" attr="" comment="FEMC DCS status and available devices for PANDA Slow Control, talk at XLIX. PANDA CM, June 2014" date="1418230874" moveby="TobiasTriffterer" movedto="DCS.TalksArchive.DCS_Triffterer_Jun2014.pdf" movedwhen="1418230916" movefrom="DCS.TalksArchive.DCS_Triffterer.pdf" name="DCS_Triffterer_Jun2014.pdf" path="DCS_Triffterer.pdf" size="7789111" user="TobiasTriffterer" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="DCS_Triffterer.pdf" attr="" comment="Detector control system for the EMC, talk at XLV. PANDA CM, June 2013" date="1418231135" moveby="TobiasTriffterer" movedto="DCS.TalksArchive.DCS_Triffterer_Jun2013.pdf" movedwhen="1418231171" movefrom="DCS.TalksArchive.DCS_Triffterer.pdf" name="DCS_Triffterer_Jun2013.pdf" path="DCS_Triffterer.pdf" size="4281597" user="TobiasTriffterer" version="1"
Revision 19
10 Dec 2014 - Main.MarioBragadireanu
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

PANDA DCS Talks

Line: 10 to 10
  Please add and explain novel ideas in our IdeaBank and document hardware in our SupportedHardware wiki even if this information is contained in your talk. This will be very likely updated by you later on, but please add a reference/link to the talk where it was first presented.
Changed:
<
<
>
>

Julich, October 2013

GSI, June 2013

 

GSI, December 2012

Line: 41 to 46
  Target controls:
Changed:
<
<
  • EPICS Tutorial: StreamDevice and Asyn - Accessing Hardware - Peter Zumbruch & Burkhard Kolb
>
>
  • EPICS Tutorial: StreamDevice and Asyn - Accessing Hardware - Peter Zumbruch & Burkhard Kolb
 
Line: 57 to 62
 
Changed:
<
<
      • Contact: epicsgsi.de
>
>
      • Contact: epicsgsi.de
 
  • feldbauer_thmp.pdf: Temperature and Humidity Monitoring for Proto192 (EMC) - Florian Feldbauer, RUB
  • Preamp_Jlich2009.ppt: A low noise/low power charge preamplifier for LAAPD and VPT detectors - Werner Erni, Basel
  • DCS-2009-09.pdf: A few reminders - Dan Protopopescu, Glasgow
Line: 146 to 151
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="First experience with EPICS under beamtime conditions by Florian Feldbauer" date="1323953845" name="feldbauer_111213-status_emc_slowcontrol.pdf" path="feldbauer_111213-status_emc_slowcontrol.pdf" size="1298500" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="About a PANDA-specific CSS version by Florian Feldbauer" date="1323953896" name="feldbauer_111213-css-panda.pdf" path="feldbauer_111213-css-panda.pdf" size="834169" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="CAN bus interface for the PANDA DCS" date="1361864261" name="feldbauer_rpican_css.pdf" path="feldbauer_rpican_css.pdf" size="5692305" user="FlorianFeldbauer" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="Mario_IFIN_HH_PANDA_DCS_XLV_CM_.pdf" attr="" comment="%22Status of PANDA DCS activities in Magurele - Part I%22, Mario Bragadireanu at the XLV CM DCS Session" date="1418200160" name="Mario_IFIN_HH_PANDA_DCS_XLV_CM_.pdf" path="Mario_IFIN_HH_PANDA_DCS_XLV_CM .pdf" size="2570751" user="MarioBragadireanu" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="Matei_IFIN_HH_PANDA_DCS_XLV_CM.pdf" attr="" comment="%22Status of PANDA DCS activities in Magurele - Part II%22, Matei Vaile at the XLV CM DCS Session" date="1418200757" name="Matei_IFIN_HH_PANDA_DCS_XLV_CM.pdf" path="Matei_IFIN_HH_PANDA_DCS_XLV_CM.pdf" size="3415427" user="MarioBragadireanu" version="1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attachment="Mario_IFIN_HH_PANDA_STT_DCS_Julich_10.10.2013.pdf" attr="" comment="%22STT HV and Slow Control Systems%22, Mario Bragadireanu at PANDA STT Workshop, 10 October 2013, Julich." date="1418201507" name="Mario_IFIN_HH_PANDA_STT_DCS_Julich_10.10.2013.pdf" path="Mario_IFIN_HH_PANDA_STT_DCS_Julich_10.10.2013.pdf" size="2922837" user="MarioBragadireanu" version="1"
Revision 18
26 Feb 2013 - Main.FlorianFeldbauer
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

PANDA DCS Talks

Line: 11 to 11
  contained in your talk. This will be very likely updated by you later on, but please add a reference/link to the talk where it was first presented.
Added:
>
>

GSI, December 2012

 

GSI, December 2011

Line: 141 to 145
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="CBM Mirror System by Tanya Torres de Heidenreich" date="1323953787" name="CBM_Mirror_Control_System.pdf" path="CBM_Mirror_Control_System.pdf" size="2782413" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="First experience with EPICS under beamtime conditions by Florian Feldbauer" date="1323953845" name="feldbauer_111213-status_emc_slowcontrol.pdf" path="feldbauer_111213-status_emc_slowcontrol.pdf" size="1298500" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="About a PANDA-specific CSS version by Florian Feldbauer" date="1323953896" name="feldbauer_111213-css-panda.pdf" path="feldbauer_111213-css-panda.pdf" size="834169" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="CAN bus interface for the PANDA DCS" date="1361864261" name="feldbauer_rpican_css.pdf" path="feldbauer_rpican_css.pdf" size="5692305" user="FlorianFeldbauer" version="1.1"
Revision 17
15 Dec 2011 - Main.DanProtopopescu
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

PANDA DCS Talks

Line: 11 to 11
  contained in your talk. This will be very likely updated by you later on, but please add a reference/link to the talk where it was first presented.
Added:
>
>

GSI, December 2011

 

GSI, December 2010

Line: 131 to 138
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Announcements by Dan Protopopescu" date="1291377859" name="ECS-2010-12.pdf" path="ECS-2010-12.pdf" size="3647500" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Status update of EMC Slow Control" date="1291630583" name="status_emc_slowcontrol.pdf" path="status_emc_slowcontrol.pdf" size="1830826" user="FlorianFeldbauer" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Development of ultra thin PT100 temperature sensors for the EMC" date="1291630624" name="development_thin_pt100.pdf" path="development_thin_pt100.pdf" size="1949508" user="FlorianFeldbauer" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="CBM Mirror System by Tanya Torres de Heidenreich" date="1323953787" name="CBM_Mirror_Control_System.pdf" path="CBM_Mirror_Control_System.pdf" size="2782413" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="First experience with EPICS under beamtime conditions by Florian Feldbauer" date="1323953845" name="feldbauer_111213-status_emc_slowcontrol.pdf" path="feldbauer_111213-status_emc_slowcontrol.pdf" size="1298500" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="About a PANDA-specific CSS version by Florian Feldbauer" date="1323953896" name="feldbauer_111213-css-panda.pdf" path="feldbauer_111213-css-panda.pdf" size="834169" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
Revision 16
06 Dec 2010 - Main.FlorianFeldbauer
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

PANDA DCS Talks

Line: 14 to 14
 

GSI, December 2010

Added:
>
>
 

GSI, March 2010

Line: 127 to 129
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Agilent N5700 Manual" date="1268141998" name="AgilentN5700.pdf" path="AgilentN5700.pdf" size="2885771" user="PeterZumbruch" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="How to talk to e.g. N5700" date="1268142048" name="EPICSDemo.ppt" path="EPICS Demo.ppt" size="137216" user="PeterZumbruch" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Announcements by Dan Protopopescu" date="1291377859" name="ECS-2010-12.pdf" path="ECS-2010-12.pdf" size="3647500" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Status update of EMC Slow Control" date="1291630583" name="status_emc_slowcontrol.pdf" path="status_emc_slowcontrol.pdf" size="1830826" user="FlorianFeldbauer" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Development of ultra thin PT100 temperature sensors for the EMC" date="1291630624" name="development_thin_pt100.pdf" path="development_thin_pt100.pdf" size="1949508" user="FlorianFeldbauer" version="1.1"
Revision 15
03 Dec 2010 - Main.DanProtopopescu
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

PANDA DCS Talks

Line: 11 to 11
  contained in your talk. This will be very likely updated by you later on, but please add a reference/link to the talk where it was first presented.
Added:
>
>

GSI, December 2010

 

GSI, March 2010

Line: 124 to 126
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Slow Control for EMC Proto192 with EPICS" date="1268124284" name="proto192slowControl.pdf" path="proto192slowControl.pdf" size="2207477" user="FlorianFeldbauer" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Agilent N5700 Manual" date="1268141998" name="AgilentN5700.pdf" path="AgilentN5700.pdf" size="2885771" user="PeterZumbruch" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="How to talk to e.g. N5700" date="1268142048" name="EPICSDemo.ppt" path="EPICS Demo.ppt" size="137216" user="PeterZumbruch" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Announcements by Dan Protopopescu" date="1291377859" name="ECS-2010-12.pdf" path="ECS-2010-12.pdf" size="3647500" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
Revision 14
09 Mar 2010 - Main.PeterZumbruch
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

PANDA DCS Talks

Line: 24 to 24
  Target controls:
Added:
>
>
  • EPICS Tutorial: StreamDevice and Asyn - Accessing Hardware - Peter Zumbruch & Burkhard Kolb
 

Juelich, September 2009

  • EPICS
Line: 117 to 122
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="LabVIEW - DIM Interface, Holger Brand, GSI" date="1260210581" name="LabVIEWDIM-Interface.ppt" path="LabVIEWDIM-Interface.ppt" size="540672" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="EPICS - DIM Interface, Peter Zumbruch, GSI" date="1260210634" name="caDimInterface.ppt" path="caDimInterface.ppt" size="1342464" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Slow Control for EMC Proto192 with EPICS" date="1268124284" name="proto192slowControl.pdf" path="proto192slowControl.pdf" size="2207477" user="FlorianFeldbauer" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Agilent N5700 Manual" date="1268141998" name="AgilentN5700.pdf" path="AgilentN5700.pdf" size="2885771" user="PeterZumbruch" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="How to talk to e.g. N5700" date="1268142048" name="EPICSDemo.ppt" path="EPICS Demo.ppt" size="137216" user="PeterZumbruch" version="1.1"
Revision 13
09 Mar 2010 - Main.FlorianFeldbauer
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

PANDA DCS Talks

Line: 11 to 11
  contained in your talk. This will be very likely updated by you later on, but please add a reference/link to the talk where it was first presented.
Added:
>
>

GSI, March 2010

 

GSI, December 2009

LabVIEW - EPICS Interfacing:
Line: 111 to 116
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="EPICS - LabVIEW Interfacing, Holger Brand, GSI" date="1260274860" name="PANDADecember2009.ppt" path="PANDA December 2009.ppt" size="1393664" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.2"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="LabVIEW - DIM Interface, Holger Brand, GSI" date="1260210581" name="LabVIEWDIM-Interface.ppt" path="LabVIEWDIM-Interface.ppt" size="540672" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="EPICS - DIM Interface, Peter Zumbruch, GSI" date="1260210634" name="caDimInterface.ppt" path="caDimInterface.ppt" size="1342464" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Slow Control for EMC Proto192 with EPICS" date="1268124284" name="proto192slowControl.pdf" path="proto192slowControl.pdf" size="2207477" user="FlorianFeldbauer" version="1.1"
Revision 12
08 Dec 2009 - Main.DanProtopopescu
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

PANDA DCS Talks

Line: 108 to 108
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="EPICS Database (Tutorial PANDA)" date="1252697727" name="EPICS_Database_in_one_hour_KK.ppt" path="EPICS_Database_in_one_hour_KK.ppt" size="1679872" user="PeterZumbruch" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="EPICS files form the tutorial exercise" date="1252932769" name="tutorial_files.tgz" path="tutorial_files.tgz" size="806" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Target Slow Controls - Andrea Bersani, INFN Genova" date="1260210436" name="2009-12-target-slow-contol.key" path="2009-12-target-slow-contol.key" size="2414195" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
Changed:
<
<
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="EPICS - LabVIEW Interfacing, Holger Brand, GSI" date="1260210510" name="PANDADecember2009.ppt" path="PANDA December 2009.ppt" size="1229312" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="EPICS - LabVIEW Interfacing, Holger Brand, GSI" date="1260274860" name="PANDADecember2009.ppt" path="PANDA December 2009.ppt" size="1393664" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.2"
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="LabVIEW - DIM Interface, Holger Brand, GSI" date="1260210581" name="LabVIEWDIM-Interface.ppt" path="LabVIEWDIM-Interface.ppt" size="540672" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="EPICS - DIM Interface, Peter Zumbruch, GSI" date="1260210634" name="caDimInterface.ppt" path="caDimInterface.ppt" size="1342464" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
Revision 11
07 Dec 2009 - Main.DanProtopopescu
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

PANDA DCS Talks

Line: 11 to 11
  contained in your talk. This will be very likely updated by you later on, but please add a reference/link to the talk where it was first presented.
Added:
>
>

GSI, December 2009

LabVIEW - EPICS Interfacing: Target controls:
 

Juelich, September 2009

  • EPICS
Line: 98 to 107
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="EPICS Overview (Tutorial)" date="1252696766" name="EPICSOverview.ppt" path="EPICSOverview.ppt" size="5554176" user="PeterZumbruch" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="EPICS Database (Tutorial PANDA)" date="1252697727" name="EPICS_Database_in_one_hour_KK.ppt" path="EPICS_Database_in_one_hour_KK.ppt" size="1679872" user="PeterZumbruch" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="EPICS files form the tutorial exercise" date="1252932769" name="tutorial_files.tgz" path="tutorial_files.tgz" size="806" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Target Slow Controls - Andrea Bersani, INFN Genova" date="1260210436" name="2009-12-target-slow-contol.key" path="2009-12-target-slow-contol.key" size="2414195" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="EPICS - LabVIEW Interfacing, Holger Brand, GSI" date="1260210510" name="PANDADecember2009.ppt" path="PANDA December 2009.ppt" size="1229312" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="LabVIEW - DIM Interface, Holger Brand, GSI" date="1260210581" name="LabVIEWDIM-Interface.ppt" path="LabVIEWDIM-Interface.ppt" size="540672" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="EPICS - DIM Interface, Peter Zumbruch, GSI" date="1260210634" name="caDimInterface.ppt" path="caDimInterface.ppt" size="1342464" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
Revision 10
15 Sep 2009 - Main.PeterZumbruch
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

PANDA DCS Talks

Line: 19 to 19
 
Changed:
<
<
>
>
 
Added:
>
>
      • Contact: epicsgsi.de
 
  • feldbauer_thmp.pdf: Temperature and Humidity Monitoring for Proto192 (EMC) - Florian Feldbauer, RUB
  • Preamp_Jlich2009.ppt: A low noise/low power charge preamplifier for LAAPD and VPT detectors - Werner Erni, Basel
  • DCS-2009-09.pdf: A few reminders - Dan Protopopescu, Glasgow
Revision 9
14 Sep 2009 - Main.DanProtopopescu
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

PANDA DCS Talks

This is the master archive with talks from all our subgroup meetings. Please attach your talks using your account, such that the author name is visible and easy to search for. Talks given by you at other meetings can be added as well, if you feel they are of interest to the PANDA DCS in general.
Added:
>
>
  Please add and explain novel ideas in our IdeaBankand document hardware in our SupportedHardware wiki even if this information is contained in your talk. This will be very likely updated by you later on, but please add a reference/link to the talk where it was first presented.
Line: 17 to 19
 
Added:
>
>
 
Line: 93 to 96
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Reminders, reminders - Dan Protopopescu, Glasgow" date="1252482393" name="DCS-2009-09.pdf" path="DCS-2009-09.pdf" size="3611274" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="EPICS Overview (Tutorial)" date="1252696766" name="EPICSOverview.ppt" path="EPICSOverview.ppt" size="5554176" user="PeterZumbruch" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="EPICS Database (Tutorial PANDA)" date="1252697727" name="EPICS_Database_in_one_hour_KK.ppt" path="EPICS_Database_in_one_hour_KK.ppt" size="1679872" user="PeterZumbruch" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="EPICS files form the tutorial exercise" date="1252932769" name="tutorial_files.tgz" path="tutorial_files.tgz" size="806" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
Revision 8
14 Sep 2009 - Main.DanProtopopescu
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

PANDA DCS Talks

Line: 17 to 17
 
Changed:
<
<
      • also have a view at the EPICS wiki Training pages
>
>
      • Also have a look at the EPICS wiki Training pages:
 
Changed:
<
<
>
>
 

Turin, June 2009

Revision 7
11 Sep 2009 - Main.PeterZumbruch
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

PANDA DCS Talks

This is the master archive with talks from all our subgroup meetings. Please attach your talks using your account, such that the author name is visible and easy to search for. Talks given by you at other meetings can be added as well, if you feel they are of interest to the PANDA DCS in general.
Changed:
<
<
Please add and explain novel ideas in our IdeaBank, and document hardware in our SupportedHardware wiki even if this information is
>
>
Please add and explain novel ideas in our IdeaBankand document hardware in our SupportedHardware wiki even if this information is
  contained in your talk. This will be very likely updated by you later on, but please add a reference/link to the talk where it was first presented.

Juelich, September 2009

Added:
>
>
  • EPICS
 
Added:
>
>
 
  • feldbauer_thmp.pdf: Temperature and Humidity Monitoring for Proto192 (EMC) - Florian Feldbauer, RUB
  • Preamp_Jlich2009.ppt: A low noise/low power charge preamplifier for LAAPD and VPT detectors - Werner Erni, Basel
  • DCS-2009-09.pdf: Reminders, reminders - Dan Protopopescu, Glasgow
Line: 84 to 91
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Temperature and Humidity Monitoring for Proto192 (EMC) by Florian Feldbauer" date="1252481125" name="feldbauer_thmp.pdf" path="feldbauer_thmp.pdf" size="2126143" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="A low noise/low power charge preamplifier for LAAPD and VPT detectors by Werner Erni" date="1252481438" name="Preamp_Jlich2009.ppt" path="Preamp_Jülich2009.ppt" size="16161280" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Reminders, reminders - Dan Protopopescu, Glasgow" date="1252482393" name="DCS-2009-09.pdf" path="DCS-2009-09.pdf" size="3611274" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="EPICS Overview (Tutorial)" date="1252696766" name="EPICSOverview.ppt" path="EPICSOverview.ppt" size="5554176" user="PeterZumbruch" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="h" comment="EPICS Database (Tutorial PANDA)" date="1252697727" name="EPICS_Database_in_one_hour_KK.ppt" path="EPICS_Database_in_one_hour_KK.ppt" size="1679872" user="PeterZumbruch" version="1.1"
Revision 6
09 Sep 2009 - Main.DanProtopopescu
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

PANDA DCS Talks

Line: 13 to 13
 

Changed:
<
<

  • please attach your talks here
>
>
  • feldbauer_thmp.pdf: Temperature and Humidity Monitoring for Proto192 (EMC) - Florian Feldbauer, RUB
  • Preamp_Jlich2009.ppt: A low noise/low power charge preamplifier for LAAPD and VPT detectors - Werner Erni, Basel
  • DCS-2009-09.pdf: Reminders, reminders - Dan Protopopescu, Glasgow
 

Turin, June 2009

Line: 88 to 81
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="GEM-Trackers, GEM-TPC - Bernd Voss" date="1245223223" name="GEM-Detectors_PANDAweek_2009-06-14_BV_V1.ppt" path="GEM-Detectors_PANDA week_2009-06-14_BV_V1.ppt" size="14455808" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="EPICS & EPICS @ GSI" date="1252414826" name="EPICS-Tuesday.ppt" path="EPICS-Tuesday.ppt" size="5395968" user="PeterZumbruch" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Preparations & Questionaire for EPICS tutorial on Sep 10" date="1252414889" name="Questionnaire.ppt" path="Questionnaire.ppt" size="1138176" user="PeterZumbruch" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Temperature and Humidity Monitoring for Proto192 (EMC) by Florian Feldbauer" date="1252481125" name="feldbauer_thmp.pdf" path="feldbauer_thmp.pdf" size="2126143" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="A low noise/low power charge preamplifier for LAAPD and VPT detectors by Werner Erni" date="1252481438" name="Preamp_Jlich2009.ppt" path="Preamp_Jülich2009.ppt" size="16161280" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Reminders, reminders - Dan Protopopescu, Glasgow" date="1252482393" name="DCS-2009-09.pdf" path="DCS-2009-09.pdf" size="3611274" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
Revision 5
08 Sep 2009 - Main.PeterZumbruch
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

PANDA DCS Talks

Line: 11 to 11
 

Juelich, September 2009

Added:
>
>
 
  • please attach your talks here

Turin, June 2009

Line: 82 to 86
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="IRMIS overview" date="1225993798" moveby="DanProtopopescu" movedto="DCS.TalksArchive" movedwhen="1245074535" movefrom="DCS.WebHome" name="Primer.pdf" path="Primer.pdf" size="206308" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="The database and what's next - Arkadiusz Chlopik" date="1245223094" name="Turin14June2009.pps" path="Turin, 14 June 2009.pps" size="2958336" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="GEM-Trackers, GEM-TPC - Bernd Voss" date="1245223223" name="GEM-Detectors_PANDAweek_2009-06-14_BV_V1.ppt" path="GEM-Detectors_PANDA week_2009-06-14_BV_V1.ppt" size="14455808" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="EPICS & EPICS @ GSI" date="1252414826" name="EPICS-Tuesday.ppt" path="EPICS-Tuesday.ppt" size="5395968" user="PeterZumbruch" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Preparations & Questionaire for EPICS tutorial on Sep 10" date="1252414889" name="Questionnaire.ppt" path="Questionnaire.ppt" size="1138176" user="PeterZumbruch" version="1.1"
Revision 4
07 Sep 2009 - Main.PeterZumbruch
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

PANDA DCS Talks

Line: 40 to 40
 

GSI, March 2008

Changed:
<
<
>
>
 

Revision 3
02 Sep 2009 - Main.DanProtopopescu
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

PANDA DCS Talks

Line: 9 to 9
  contained in your talk. This will be very likely updated by you later on, but please add a reference/link to the talk where it was first presented.
Added:
>
>

Juelich, September 2009

  • please attach your talks here
 

Turin, June 2009

Revision 2
17 Jun 2009 - Main.DanProtopopescu
Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

PANDA DCS Talks

Line: 11 to 11
 

Turin, June 2009

Added:
>
>
 

GSI, March 2009

Line: 74 to 76
 
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="LabVIEW Object Oriented Programming - Introduction of the HGF Base Class Library (Helmholtz, GSI, FAIR) - Holger Brand" date="1245073647" name="HB12-081209_HGF_BaseClasses_Animated.ppt" path="HB12-081209_HGF_BaseClasses_Animated.ppt" size="2934272" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="Seminar on GRIDCC at KVI by Gaetano Maron, March 2007" date="1190903663" moveby="DanProtopopescu" movedto="DCS.TalksArchive" movedwhen="1245074499" movefrom="DCS.WebHome" name="KVI_March_2007_cp.ppt" path="KVI_March_2007_cp.ppt" size="5562368" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="IRMIS overview" date="1225993798" moveby="DanProtopopescu" movedto="DCS.TalksArchive" movedwhen="1245074535" movefrom="DCS.WebHome" name="Primer.pdf" path="Primer.pdf" size="206308" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
Added:
>
>
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="The database and what's next - Arkadiusz Chlopik" date="1245223094" name="Turin14June2009.pps" path="Turin, 14 June 2009.pps" size="2958336" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
META FILEATTACHMENT attr="" comment="GEM-Trackers, GEM-TPC - Bernd Voss" date="1245223223" name="GEM-Detectors_PANDAweek_2009-06-14_BV_V1.ppt" path="GEM-Detectors_PANDA week_2009-06-14_BV_V1.ppt" size="14455808" user="DanProtopopescu" version="1.1"
 
This site is powered by FoswikiCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding PANDA Wiki? Send feedback
Imprint (in German)
Privacy Policy (in German)