The Panda Technical Proposal is in a repository and is managed using Subversion (http://subversion.tigris.org/
as the document versioning system. Please refer to the subversion web site for downloading client software for your operating system
and for documentation.
The repository can be found at
. You need a personal account. If you haven't been contacted, please contact
The usual procedure when you use our
- Checkout a working copy: You need some files to work on. Checkout extracts all files of the most recent (default) revision to a local working directory.
- Update a working directory: You're working copy gets outdated as soon as somebody else commits changes to the repository. Therefore before actually working on the files, please update your working copy.
- Edit your working copy: You may now change your working copy - add/delete/move files/directories or edit existing ones.
- Commit your changes: Only if you commit your changes, the files will move into the repository and will become the most recent revision.
The coding conventions are identical to those of the Technical Progress Report (TPR) and can be found here
- Jan 18 Summaries for each chapter
- Jan 21 VRVS meeting to discuss summaries
- Feb 15 Full introduction for each chapter
- Mar 03 Meeting of editorial board
- at GSI meeting: Presentation of simulations in plenary session
- Mar 31 Draft of general parts
- Apr 5-6 First editorial workshop in Bochum
- Jun 20 Full drafts go to referees
- at Krakow meeting: Full day dedicated to simulations
- Jul 31 Full draft goes to collaboration
- Sep 6-8 Final editorial workshop in Ferrara
- Sep 30 Physics Booklet released
The current status of the event mass production can be found at http://www.ep1.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/pandasp/
- Charmonium Above Threshold