- Topic I: Physics session by Frank
- Frank gave a talk on the EM form factor. The cross symmetry in the quantum field theory and the physical meaning of G_E and G_M were emphasized. This talk will be continued in the next Physics session.
- Topic II: BaBar simulation by Mamen
- Mamen could reach the necessary variables in BaBar already. However, she need to run the simulation again in order to store the information into histograms. So far the inconsistency between the simulation of the BaBar and PandaRoot packages can come from three different sources:
- different physics results due to different packages
- different cutting parameters used in the simulation
- different scheme of digitization used
- Mamen and Dmitry will continue to work on it.
- Topic III: Presentation in Orsay and Panda meeting.
- Mamen and Dmitry discussed the content they will present in the upcoming Orsay and Panda collaboration meeting. They will go to the details on Tuesday.
- Topic IV: Travel to Orsay and Hamburg.
- We will leave for Orsay on Wednesday afternoon.
- The returning schedule is not fixed yet.
- On Sunday evening (Nov. 29th), we need to leave for Hamburg.
By the way, I contacted the PDG group for the booklet and large review book. They said that all of them are out of stock until the beginning of next year. I will also contact Sabine to order more books (Dynamics of the standard model).
Home of Mainz Meeting Minutes