Minutes of the forward endcap EMC meeting, 23nd of February 2015, SeeVogh, 15:15-16:10
Topics are not in the order of discussion, but by subject.
- Basel: Werner
- Bochum: Cathrina, Claudius, Fritz-Herbert, Malte, Matthias, Miriam, Patrick, Stephan, Tobias H., Tom
- Bonn: Christoph
- Groningen: Myroslav
- Uppsala: -
- GSI: Excused
Cables to the outside
- Werner: Parts for VPTT preamplifier with higher gain ordered.
- Werner: above 80% of HV are available. Will connect 8 APDs to one HV channel of ISEG-HV. No extra distribution foreseen.
- Christoph: Need to know length of cables by April. Delivery in July latest. No multicore coax HV cable known.
- Fritz-Herbert: Will ask Lars which type of alternative cable he has in mind.
- Christoph and F.-H. will attend mechanics workshop in April.
- Myroslav: Prototype crates fixed in 2nd half of April. Will optimize crate size.
- Mockup test in Bochum with dummy PCB
- Myroslav will contact Pawel concerning backplate PCB design (2 cables with 16 ch. for each ADC).
- High and low rate channels will be connected to same ADCs. Signal cables length to be defined in May with Mockup crate.
- Crate mechanics may be built at Bonn workshop.
- Christoph: Which cables were irradiated?
- Need student (in Bochum) to investigate mounting sequence of alveoli. Myroslav/Rick may help to start. Mounting tools to be produced afterwards.
- Next meeting in one week.
- 23 Feb 2015