List of items and tasks
to do for the Cerenkov R&D for PANDA. Please feel free to add and change things.
If you delete items you should inform the author or everybody if author unknown.
Beside of other use, this list in moment aims for next BMBF (German Ministry for Education and Research) funding applications. Following groups are involved directly
- Uni Giessen
- Uni Mainz
- Uni Erlangen,
all other groups like
- GSI Darmstadt
- SMI Vienna
- Uni Edinburgh
- Uni Glasgow
- JINR Dubna
are involved to participate from synergetic effects or differently phrased, to prevent that things are done or bought multiple times.
- Quartz slabs
- Lithotec slabs (4 pieces ordered by GSI)
- Russian slabs (pending INTAS proposal)
- Samples from Roehm, Darmstadt
- Ralf, any suggestions of topics?
- General readout schemes
- Two dimensional readout (x,y)
- "One" dimensional readout (x,t)
- Three dimensional readout (x,y,t)
- Dispersion correction
- Klaus Foehl, any suggestions of topics?
- LiF plate
- LiF-SiO2 interface, mechanical and optical connection
- temperature stability of glued connection
- APD arrays (SMI Vienna interest)
- Hans, any suggestions for topics?
- Jost, any suggestions of topics?
- mechanically non-overdetermined support (KF)
- Concept for front-end electronics
- Concept for HV supply and distribution
- Simulation of disc-DIRC
- Simulation of Aerogel Cerenkov
- Simulation of barrel-DIRC
- Simulation of very forward gas Cerenkov
- 19 Oct 2005